1. Pancake shots. They are like breakfast in a drink. It’s 1 oz. Jameson + 1 oz. butterscotch schnapps. Chase it with OJ.
Rachel Walker gets full credit for convincing me to try this
2. Why do treadmills get zero love? I’ve done my fair share of hating on the old dreadmill, but in all seriousness, they don’t deserve it! Can they be boring? Sure. With this crazy heat and humidity, the treadmill was the safest and actually most pleasant way to get mileage in. I also love doing my speed work on the treadmill. I think it’s a lot easier. Sooo treadmill, this week I add you to my list of faves.
3. Baking fails suck. Baking fails that turn into baking wins? Winning! I attempted to make some blueberry no-bake cookies after happy hour last night. Fail.
This cookie looks ok, but it was definitely crumbly. It was never going to set-up.
Stroke of genius and baking WIN! A delicious win.
4. Jenna’s 21 Day Yoga Challenge. I’m sticking to it. I’ve been practicing yoga for awhile, but just four days into this, I’m feeling a difference! I can’t wait to see how amazing I feel on day 21! The majority of my 21 days will be made up of podcasts, self-guided practice, and my yoga app. I am trying to attend more classes as well. Yay yoga. Yay a challenge I might actually finish!
5. I leave for HLS in less than two weeks! Woohoo! Are any of you going to the Healthy Living Summit? I’m adding Philly back to my Friday Five, except this time I’m adding Old City.
Anyone want to go check out Old City on the Friday of HLS? I haven’t been since high school.
Share your five!
HLS folks, if you want to go check out Old City, let me know. I’ll get a little itinerary together!