1. My love for yogurt has officially left the kitchen and entered my bathroom.
The more yogurt in my life, the better. In Japan, they have boozy yogurt smoothies. Sounds delish.
2. Remember when you were a kid and you had corn dogs and tater tots? Those were good days.
Those days exist now too. Although they grew up a bit.
3. While enjoying that grown up corn dogs and tots, get some grown up ketchup too.
Dear Heinz, keep this around. Love, Jess
4. I’m a sucker for a Union Jack…even eyeshadow!
I didn’t buy this, but I thought about it. I just realized the condo doesn’t have a single Union Jack so I’m now on a mission.
5. Perhaps one of the most “summer” flavor combinations I can think of
Freshly sliced peach with 2% Chobani is my breakfast/snack/dessert of choice these days.
What’s your five this week?